Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Menu For the Next 2 Weeks

So I thought that this would be the best way for me to be able to express what I am going to eat and sticking to a menu will really help me to do better and be more healthy. So here goes--

By the way only weekend days will have lunches but I will chronicle my lunches for the week for you as they happen, I am guessing it will basically be leftovers!

Saturday--lunch we are eating out at One World in Peoria (yummy!!)
stir friend noodles and soy salmon

Sunday--macaroni and cheese and corn on the cob
cellophane noodle soup and rice with lemongrass and lime

Monday--stir fried seeds and vegetables

Tuesday--tacos (made with soy burger) and veggie blend

Wednesday--Thai vegetable curry and lemongrass rice

Thursday--pasta with red sauce and brocolli with cheese

Friday--Tofu and Green bean Red Curry

Saturday--balanese vegetable soup
stir fried tofu with basil and chilli and lemongrass rice

Sunday--braised aubergine and courettes
mushrooms with garlic and chilli sauce

Monday--Sambal Corang with prawns

Tuesday--pasta with white sauce and garlic bread

Wednesday--green curry prawns

Thursday--cheesesticks, poppers and veggie and potatoe blend (you have to allow for a splurge night!!)

Friday--Monday...we will be in Kansas City so lots of eating out....I am hoping for Oklahoma Joes, the Jazz, some Thai take out, Jose Peppers and then I am not sure!! All sounds so good though and I will be sure to update you all on the weekend and how my date with food went!!

No comments:

Post a Comment